Monasterio de San Pedro de las Dueñas

Began in stone in 1087 and finished in brick in 1110. Basilical floor plan with naves separated by three semicircular arches, covered with a stone ribbed barrel vault. Above the presbytery of the Chancery there is a square brick tower with decreasing sections. Remarkable collection of capitals inside and a magnificent Christ by Gregorio Fernández.