Opened on 12th June, 1909

The bullring was opened for the annual festival in honour of San Juan de Sahagún and the first bullfight was at 16.30 pm, with Pacomio Peribáñez from Valladolid and Clemente Herrero from Palencia. Today, it is considered to be an emblematic place during the festival as the famous ” Encierros de Sahagún”  (bull running) are held there or nearby.